Tuesday, September 01, 2009

First day of trial...

Exam subject: Pengajian Am

I think Encik Zulkifli sure will very happy when mark my graph paper...
He can just put a '0' there...
Means: I have no time to answer section E and I did till half of Section D...

I think Datin Maniyah will very headache when mark my essays...
Means: I put most of my heart to write the 2 essays...
And answered fully in Section C...

I think I'm quite quiet today...
Means: I really have no mood to talk at all...
When I met somebody...

I think I like to comment...
Means: I comments a lot in Joyce's blog...

I think I no need to sleep tonite...
Means: Tomorrow is my Physics paper 2...

I think I will be very busy tomorrow...
Means: Buy birthday present, repair my phone, teach tuition, birthday celebration for Moon...

I think I'm got to go...
Means: I go sleep lar!

3 comments:

  1. omg~~~i think....u nid an ambulance..
    means...u nid to control ur stress...
    gambateh la...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for leaving comment in my blog
    wahahahhaa
    good luck in your exam ler
    study hard
    don't slack in facebook already

    ReplyDelete
  3. hoiyo...
    cacat betul..
    stress why call ambulance...
    just call a taxi to send me to tanjung rambutan...

    facebook is my second home~

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!