Friday, September 04, 2009

3rd day of trial...

Exam subject: Physics Paper 1

Davis said me sure know to do a lot...
Sot lar...
I study more than previous,
but doesn't mean I study all...

Well, today's paper...
I din memorise any equation at all...
My brain blank...
totally blank...
Just cin cai press calculator, then circle...
That's how i always do in physics paper...

***********************************************

Well, a short break for me coz it is Friday...
Went out with makan gang...
Plus few rare Ampang and Cheras visitor...
Prada's best friend... Raj...
And friends of friend, KokPeng and Andrew...

Visited KaVian today...
I love Prada...
It is the first dog i see that won't bite anyone that hugging him...
He like to slide very much...
I think he can show moonwalk in future...
Davis very happy today...
Rite, Davis..?

*****************************************

Erm...
Rushing to get my design of shirt...
Here's the product...



Tomorrow will be a super hyper very busy day for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!