Thursday, September 10, 2009

2nd last and last day of trial...

090909
I didn't pose any blog here...
I planned to write blog everyday on exam period although I'm having trail exam...
But I missed 1 day...
Yesterday, I quite busy...
After tuition, watch TV, then start study Maths 1...

******************************************************

Exam subject: Math 2

Very chi gek...
Keeping write and write...
skipped few questions...
Dono to differentiate...
Then times' up...
Few pages blank...

*****************************************************

Exam subject: Math 1

Damn hard leh...
I still very weak in integration and differentiation...
Most of the questions need to differentiate...
I hate 'ln' and 'e' lar...
Who create this?!
More than 5 pages blank...

******************************************************

These two days...


I saw how a cat vomit...
I'm not mean LaiSan...
I mean a real cat...
She moved her own stomach used her own energy...
I tot she want to give birth...
But the stomach is small...
Then, few seconds later,
something come out from her mouth...

090909...
In the morning of 09.09 a.m.,
I too concentrate to study Maths 2 until forgot to 'kacau' anyone in the class...
[I plan to do so...]
At night of 09.09 p.m.,
I too concentrate to watch my Korean Drama...
I am concentrated...

I ate sushi and JaJeongMeon....
Quite happy...

Today everyone seems like busy...
The plan to watch Final Destination does not on...

Science 2 gang go buka puasa with Hakim...
But I can't follow...
I am not allowed to go out at night...

I took back my Ice-cream phone...
No repair coz too expensive...
Planning to find cheaper repair shop...
Anyone knows got ppl pro to repair phone..?

Exam finished lar...
I was not sleep well in these 2 weeks...
Coz I always burnt midnight oil...
After exam,
a lot of big projects waiting for me...
Have to carry out soon...

Yeay! Bye bye trial!

2 comments:

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!