Saturday, September 12, 2009

Renovated~

Yeah~
I renovated my personal blog...
For those who reading my post through facebook note,
U can visit here...

L@NsLiYn roars~

http://lansliyn.blogspot.com

Purposely choose purple color to match me scul bag...
haha...
I want find some darker purple color...
But no choise...
I miss my cool black color...
But life needs change...

'Ring My Bells' make me want to dance...
It not need a very cool or powerful dance...
I just want a simple,
smooth,
techniqued,
slip,
slide,
cunning,
crafty,
steps...

Just like Cyeng said,
dance with our own emotion...
no restrain...

For those don't understand how I feel...
Kindly watch 'Kung Fu Hip Hop'...
U can borrow it from me... ^^
I watched again this morning...
Since dancing class canceled,
then I watched dancing movie...

2 more blogs for me to renovate...
Ciao~

2 comments:

  1. YA!! AGREE!!
    jz dance to express urself..
    maybe v dun hv skill, but v enjoy..
    so wht? hahaha

    jz enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!