Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Pets~

I did something wrong yesterday...
Morally...
But many ppl also did that mistake...
So, god...
Please forgive me...

Yeah...
I drove my mom's car to Kepong to buy my new pets...
My sis inside...
Finally, I passed-by a roundabout...
It's easy wat...
Next time should be more chance to drive hor... ^^

Here's my hamster...



Yesterday I bought 2...
But in the morning,
I found out 1 of it was lost...
I dono whether another eat the other..?
or the hamster escape from the cage..?
or something eat it..?
Can't find it around my house...
Then, I had bought another hamster...

Sang-k again today...
Shit... Addicted...
Long time never shopping with Y@ng...
Y@ng became more and more sexy...
Maybe influence by the wolf...

Till now never study even one page...

Feel sorry for myself...

Sorry!

2 comments:

  1. =.= What wor influenced by wolf ><"
    me sexy coz im sexy all long time.. MUAHAHAHA~

    lol

    Ur hamster same with my Doo Doo!!! Same kind de!!! OMG~ SO SOSOSOSOSOS CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayaya...
    very cute...
    i have 3 hamsters now...

    1 likes to sleep...
    1 likes to eat...
    1 likes to run...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!