Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Second day of trial...

Exam subject: Physics Paper 2

I put more effort on Physics this time compared to previous exams...
Really...
I started to write my notes and work on questions...
But my stupid brain, dono got what inside...
Studied b4 but forget the equation in the exam...
I hope so much that JPWP attach the equationSSSS at the front page of Physics paper...

******************************************

Yesterday I slept only 2 hours...

"Why oh..?"
I study lar...

"Wah... So good... Sure you study a lot..."
Nop... I studied only 4 hours for physics...
12 midnight ~ 4 in the morning...

The whole night prepared for Moon's birthday gift...
But I blur until forgot to save it in my pendrive...
I just know that until the salesman open my pendrive and saw nothing...

I know where is the Plaza Berjaya...
But this made me sad too...
The ppl checked my ice cream phone 'masuk air' and maybe dun have warranty...
Shit lar weyh...
I just bought it 4 months ago...
And need money to repair again...
Pokkai lar now~

By the way, I will be absent to school tomoro...
Coz no exam... Hehe...

***************************************************

My favourite quote:
"can always count on Hau Yeen's crazy notes to make us all laugh"
-by Izzaz Iskandar


"a note from Hau Yeen will always come at d right time"
~ by Davis Chiang San Dat

Perasan enough~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!