Friday, September 18, 2009

First day of holiday

Science 2 planned for 'Final Destination 4'...
But Raj turned up late lar...
Hakim come after 2.30p.m. lar...
Then ends with nothing...




Luckily, movie still on with Cyeng and KerXin...
This movie is so disgusting...
To see how ppl die...
Luckily I got immune...
Watched 'Happy Three Friends' b4...
If not, I really will vomit when watching...

If u never watch 'Happy Three Friends',
then u can search on youtube,
can get it very easy...
It's a cartoon...

Met very special event...
Celebrated KimFoo's birthday...
Actually just turned up to sing birthday song only...
When Science 2 bought the birthday victims to toilet,
something funny expression showed on Miao's face...
That's how Science 2 celebrate ppl's birthday...

This happen in toilet of Neway...
First, KimFoo's turn: piak, piak, piak, piak, piak...
Then, TianSia's turn:
piak, piak, piak, piak, piak, piak, piak, piak, piak, piak, piak, piak, piak, piak, piak, piak, piak, piak, piak, piak...
Lastly, KokLeong's turn:
piak, piak...

Met with a lot of known ppl accidentally...
First, Davis, TianSia, KokPeng, Raj, Lohshini and Andrew...
Of coz, sing-k gang lar...
MeiYee, KokLeong, KongYee, KaVian, JunYang, PeiWen, Pei Ying, KimFoo and Miao...
Kevin Ooi that worked in T.Square lar...
SMP form 6 friend lar... [dono her name actually]
A SMP senior in monorial lar... [forgot her name actually]
Yee Hwa + CheeLeong 'pak to' in cinema...
But I saw them went out during half of the movie...
Pui Leng in the toilet lar... [So funny, I recognise her by her loudly speaking in toilet...]
Alvia suddenly turned up...
Eddie, the hair stylist that always showed on 8TV Style Show...
Yea... And ofcoz CYeng and KerXin that accompany all day long...
That's all I remember...

I saw TianSia's facebook note so long...
I feel like want to simplify coz I know I can't beat him...

What we do today..?
* My first time at Subway
* Failed Science 2 movie trip
* Watch guys play bowling [I fell like want to play also...]
* KimFoo's birthday at Neway
* Shopping
* I bought long-waited skirts... Hahaha... So excited...
* Basketball machine in SungeiWang [make my hand so tired... but enjoy ^^]
* tea-time at U-Village [chat a lot with KerXin]


AND,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I want to take this opportunity...
to SCOLD the THIEF that STOLD my umbrella in Science 2 classroom...
Which idiot took my umbrella..?
I need to waste money to buy a new one...
Umbrella so cheap also steal...
Not a branded umbrella wat...
Sot plug arh...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!