Sunday, September 06, 2009

Oh~ My sky~

Busy for the whole day...
10.30a.m. - 1.00p.m. ~ DA dance!
1.45p.m. - 4.45p.m. ~ MATTA Fair
5.00p.m. - 6.30p.m. ~ Tuition
7.30p.m. - 10.30p.m. ~ Steamboat
10.30p.m.- 11.30p.m. ~ Wrong road!!
12.00a.m. - 2.30p.m. ~ LookOutPoint

I planned a few of surprise for Moon...
But it does't work out...
Today is not a good day...

Bad day = Scorched steamboat + driving lost + long waiting drinks + raining + accident + badly warn my mom

Oh! Gosh!

***************************************************************

Steamboat that part, anyone knows that not a good memory...
Yang lost contact... It happened always...
Left MeiWei, KerXin, Moon, A-luan, ChoiWah and HuiShan...

Before...

After...

Then go on to driving to LookOutPoint...
I super headache after the steamboat...
MeiWei can't remember to go that area...
And we and A-Luan seperated at the 2 diverge roads...
Round and round...
Go Tesco Ampang... Then Bukit Bintang... After that, KLCC...

Something wrong on me when connecting with A-Luan group using phone...
Actually, I dun like those ppl always passing phone,
then we need to repeat the thing again...
I dun like a lot of laugh and shout and talk around the speaker and me,
coz I really can't concentrate when I'm using phone...
I can get mad easily...
Sorry for those listened me shout at the phone...

Thanks Davis lar... the Ampang友 guided us to L.O.P.
If not we really cant get there at 12 midnight...


The attitude of Gasoline worker really worst...
Sit there for 1 hour, nobody clean or serve order...
My mom sms-ed me very rude words...
Make my mood bad...

I quite happy when it's raining... [i tell honestly...]
Coz I can't imagine what my mom is going to do next...
Lock the door? or things throwing out...?
Everthing is depend on the driver...
I can't make any decision...
Except that if I am the driver... [but it's impossoble...]

**************************************************************

When I am so excited that finally can go home...
Suddenly a stupid damn f*ck shit motor hit MeiWei's Kenari...

He is a Malay... [not offend any others...]
[malam-malam keluar untuk apa?! pergi bukit lagi! kan ada puasa? kenapa tak pergi masak sebelum puasa... pergi langgar kereta orang pula! ]

Both sides also wrong...
MeiWei really scared to explain to her mother in the morning...
HuiShan nearly cry in the car...
She repeated thinking if the motorcyclist's head crash into driver seat...

Btw, A-Luan's car also scratched by the parking palang...

No choice, settled it with no payment...
All people still in shocked situation in the car...
I sat infront... Raining even heavier...
I hope that I can reach home safely...

In the car, we calling all the friends...
To ask any mechanic shop open at midnight...
I think, more than 10 calls to those who are sleepng...
Btw, we notice that so much ppl SUDDDENLY sleep earlier than usual or travelling...

Yea... I'm glad I reached home by 3a.m. safely...
Mei Wei's car seems like settled in the morning...
'san fu sai' all the drivers...
And, also sorry for speaking wrong words in the wrong time...
Whole day I already turn mad...

******************************************************


To: Chin Moon
We planned to kena on u with those sprays...
But ended nothing...
Even no birthday song...
Hope you never put inside your heart...
It maybe your most 'gan jeong' birthday in these 19 years...
However, we still have extra experience more than others...
Btw, good luck in exam and stay healthy...
Remember to eat normal meal...
Happy Birthday to you
, Moon!

Happy birthday to Isaac Tan too...

2 comments:

  1. quote:[Yang lost contact]

    duh..say as if i rily lost T-T
    me rily wanna go de~ food leh!! but da whole noon me bring my family go PJ visit all my aunties.. by the time i bac n wake up frm my "rest" to late jor, n i 4got bout da date.. sorry ><"

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!