Sunday, September 20, 2009

Explore to Bukit Tabur (1)

I dun have much to talk about...
Let pictures tell everything...

Bukit Tabur is 10 times harder than Chilling Waterfall...
Besides that, all 15 participants between 18-19...
No pro-climber in this trip...
Something special was all from SMP Jalan Ipoh and St. John Institution...
By the way, the leader of the day was KongYee...
Organisor is NingXin...

Climb from 11.30a.m. until 4.30p.m....
We dun have any lunch in the mountain...
Really very dangerous...
The line between heaven and hell
Some got to faint , some tired till cannot walk...

I hate leeches...
I got it 4 places at my leg...
and I brought it home too [in one of these photos...]

At last, I didn't regret at all...
Coz I'm still alive and I got the experience...
But I dun want to climb Bukit Tabur again...

Participants:
Kevin Kan
KarYan
NingXin
Eu Sam
Davis Chiang
KaVian
JunYang
LaiSan
KongYee
CheeYeng
NingXin's bro
MeiWei
NingXin's cousin
KerXin
Me






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!