Friday, September 11, 2009

Up Up Up!!!

Janet nearly ffk me again...
I still forced her to watch 3D movie with me...
When she told me to change time again,
I almost drop my tear...
She really like to give hope and spoil the hope too...

This is my first time watch 3D movie...
Cost me RM 16...

Watched 'UP'...
Not bad...
Quite touching...
Janet said she cried when the grandpa looking at ' My Adventure Book'...
All memories between the grandpa and his wife...

Nowadays where got grandpa and grandma always hug together
and spend their time together with each other..?
It just a cartoon, so let me feel it is impossible in this world...
No close relationship can last forever...

Actually the old man and the child are not grandpa and grandson...
They dono each other...
This movie explained their adventure to South America...
Very nice... With 3D...

Next Thursday Science 2 watch Final Destination 4, rite...?
3D also not bad...
More chi gek...

***************************************************************

About the big projects I mentioned b4...
It need me to work alone...

1. TVXQ
2. Renovate 3 blogs
3. YY's birthday
4. Blog analysis [qi dai~]
5. Saving money
6. Study everyday

Weekend is coming...
But nothing to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!