Thursday, September 17, 2009

Back to home~

In this post, I didn't label 'sad'...
Because I didn't feel sad... mostly...

I sang-k from 1.30p.m. til 6p.m...
Then i sms-ed her I will straight go to Nicolas' house to teach tuition...
But she did not believe...
Said 'what shit lar... I call and ask lar...'
'Dun study lar... throw away bag lar...'

I bored of hearing tis...
Trial passed already...
Release stress also controlled by her...


She locked the door again...
Every one asked the same question...

No key meh..?
I have... But she locked from inside...

No ppl help meh..?
She warned my sis dun open for me, or else, she stay outsie too...


It's not me want to run from house...
But it's she dun let me return...

Btw, I still happy coz I have some supportive friends...
I ate quite lot of food at Taman Cannought pasar malam...
Really miss my flavoured tau fu fa...

Thanx to MeiWei to fetch me
Thanx to KerXin's bed...

Still not in mood...
Wish there will be more ppl go for Final Destination tomorrow...
But it won't happen...

2 comments:

  1. hey hey...was that happened on that day we went to sing k?sigh...i was quite ashamed that i couldn't lend you a helping hand...as you're my best friends. anyway, i'll try my best to keep update me abt your latest news from your blog der! quite down lei...wnet to connaught psr mlm also din invite me to go...i knew that you were going in a sudden case...
    hope you'll be happy all the time and do your best in your coming final exam! everything will be ok!
    Good Luck =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok lar...
    when i am going to pasar malam,
    i decided suddenly one...
    in just few second...
    how to call u orh...
    n u said u meet yr friend after sing-k...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!