Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Fifth day of trial...

Exam subject: Chemistry Paper 1

A bit headache...
Just circled using 6th sense...
I finished 15 minutes earlier...
But I didn't sleep right after exam...

Guess what I do in 15 minutes..?
I played with an red ant...
I put the ruler on it,
and observed its leg...
But then after exam,
Cyeng make it disapearred...

************************************************

I just checked my phone credit...
Left RM 168.10...
168 leh....
A good number for chinese...
I checked again...
RM 198.10...
Someone reload for me...

My already lost contact with my father gor 4 months...
The last time I saw him was on his birthday... 1st of May...
I dono where he gone...
'Ah Long' catch him..? or what...
He just dissapear at Rawang...
Even now, his karaoke shop still on or not I also dono...

Half hour ago, he called me...
I dono how to respond...
Talk like normal..?
or scold him for not giving me my scul fees...?
I just answered simple and short...

Ya... He reloaded RM30 for me automatically...
Previously, I had to request for it...
He knows that he did something wrong...
So, try to cover by reloading phone credit...

He is my father...
What to to..?

******************************************************

I just received another phone call...
From the mobile phone centre which I went to repair my phone...
They said no warranty because it 'masuk air'...
Need RM 405 to repair it...
I want to cry lar...

What the hell?!
More than half of my phone original price...


Anyone knows where can repair the phone cheaper...?

I need help now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!