Monday, August 31, 2009

H@PpY B!r+Hd@y, M@L@y5!@

Today is Malaysia 52th Merdeka Day...
Nothing special today...
Celebration was held at Jalan Parlimen...
Coz of H1N1 + puasa...
No celebration shows in TV...

Last day of holiday...
Last day of August...
Shit...
Tomorrow is the STPM trial exam...
And of course,
I still online...

I'm glad I FINALLY touch my Physics...
but I know that tak cukup makan...
What to do..?
Really no mood for this STPM...
I'm wonder what I should do after STPM...
Work..?
Study accounting..?
Study event management..?
I dono...

I just read an article in a chinese forum...
http://colourviews.com

IS THIS CUTE..?
Yea... It's cute!!!

But do u know how to make this..?
The Japanese put a kitten in the bottles...
And feed them in the bottle!
They feed them to eat some chemical that can make their bones soft...
Therefore, after few weeks,
their shape are like exactly same with the bottle...

It's so cruel to the animals...

They are not human!!!

3 comments:

  1. they are totally nt human la....
    abt the future...hahhaa...whos noe...
    just 顺其自然...hahahhaa..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish to 顺其自然...
    but future is important...
    must think of it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. once i read about these kitten in bottle..
    they say fake de wor.. u try search in wiki they tell the whole story bout the hoax..

    anyway, i think ppl stil crazy de la.. they will do all sorts of thg.. ><"

    world is dying *sobs*

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!