Monday, August 24, 2009

Few days of me...

3 days without internet...
So suffering...
A lot to things to blog...
But now dono start with what...

Thursday...
Just back from sick...
Celebrated Davis' birthday at Purple Cane...
I hate coughing~

Happy birthday, Davis...

Friday...
I really don't want go to school...
Terpaksa listen to religion talk...
What make me go is to get Maths pass years answers from Janet...
And sing-k...
But end with 'Ghost of Past Girlfriends'...
I dun like this movie seriously...
Sex scene more than anything...
I ate a very bad MeSua at ShiLin...
Made my mood even bad...
Reached home by 7.pm...
Mumbled by mom through phone...
Pity Kevin had to send us home and emo coz of traffic jam...
Haih... Bad day...

Saturday...
Kinda no mood since i wake up...
Even go for dance practise,
feel like world gonna end at next minutes...
Dun feel like smiling...
After that,
DA went to Japanese Restaurant opposite of KL Pac...


I ate Udon with prawn and sushi roll...
My mood became better!



Next time I should eat something when I emo...


Sunday...
I totally fed-up the telephone wire...
Slept from 4pm until the next day...

Monday...
I decided to settle the telephone wires by today...
Yeah...
And I would able to blog now...
Will facing computer for the whole day...

I want cake!
I want sing-k!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!