Monday, August 03, 2009

3's of Hau Yeen

You've been tagged. You are supposed to write a note with the 3s of YOU. At the end, choose 20 people to be tagged. You have to tag me so really you just need 19 more people. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way.

Three names I go by:
1. Chan Hau Yeen ( stated in my birth certificate... )
2. Ah Yen ( called by my mom ONLY... )
3. Lans ( my fellow Dawn's Arch member call me tis... )
Feel like want to add one more:
4. Chau Hau Yeen ( by stupid teacher! )

Three Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Tuition teacher
2. Account clerk
3. Cashier

Three Places I have lived
1. Sentul
2. Kuala Lumpur
3. Malaysia
(actually all are same...)

Three Favorite drinks:
1. Plain water
2. Soya beans
3. Milk

Three TV Shows that I watch
1. Guess Guess Guess
2. Singing Competition
3. Magic Show

Three places I have been
1. Melaka
2. Pulau Pangkor
3. Kuantan

People that text me regularly
1. Lih Lin
2. Aik Cheong
3. Susan

Three of my favorite foods
1. Hakka Mee ( petaling street )
2. Lui Cha ( rice with tea ) ( by my mom )
3. Nasi Paprik ( only by my mom )

Three Things I am looking forward to
1. pass STPM exam... ( I know the aim is too low, but enough for me... )
2. my pay from my student...
3. travel to Korea...

Three friends I think will respond
1. Davis
2. JunYang
3.Chee Yeng

Thanx for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!