Sunday, August 16, 2009

Driving is difficult?

Oh my god...
I drove the car!!!
Imagine I got my driving license 1 year and 4 days ago...
But I never touch a car steering more than 10 minutes...

I tried very hard to overcome my fearfulness...
Think many times...
How if I crash someone car..?
How if there's no place to park..?
How if my car broke down like Davis' at the half way of the road..?
How if got ppl rob me in the car..?
How if I have to pass-by roundabout..?

But finally,
I took the car keys, and prepared to start the engine...
Shit...
Dono why the key cannot turn...
I stuck inside the car for 10 minutes just to start the engine...
You funny~

B4 start, sure mati engine for few times...
When I drove it away from the parking place,
I think I 'rubbed' a red Saga...
I'm so scare that time...
I scared the ppl from the flat saw me 'rubbed' the car...
Then I quickly move away from that area...

B4 get into main road, I drove round and round BBS area for about 4 times...
Hahaha...
To be more confident ma...

At the end,
I dare enough to fetch Ker Xin from her house to Feeling Cafe, Wangsa Maju...
I'm so proud of myself...

although mati engine for few times...
and took long time to parking...

Thanx to Ker Xin never let me stress...
Always encourage me in the car...

We ordered lavender tea...
Its taste no good...
Regreting...


3 singers performed on stage...
The song we dedicated, they just ignored...

Anti-ing...

Nothing attreacted me...
Ordered the same thing again...

Ker Xin ordered Thai's chicken chop...

This shocked me...
Carrefour got 24 hours one...


I took the first step...
Happy ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!