Sunday, August 09, 2009

OB Night 2009

Yeah...
I have a great time in OB nite...
Compared to last year...
This year are more GRAND...
All the girls' dress so formal...
Maybe becoz of ''Walk on Fame''...
I that kind of casual type...
But I still like myself... ^^

When met the wrong song and wrong ppl,
we had to move to the correct place...
3 of us are crazyly taking photo in the toilet...

Overall not bad wat...
But the food not really... Erhem...
Vistana is better...

I tot the second round will be better...
ok lar...
At least go LookOutPoint...
For about half hour...
Kevin tot can eat at Gasoline...
I tot that also...
But some feller said that is very expensive...
OK!
Change to mamak...

After go down the hill,
the same feller said need to send somebody home...
cannot go for second round...
OK!
Lesser ppl go to mamak...

On the road...
Stupid want to go home...
OK!
Davis fetch him to Cheras but never notice us...

Until half way,
Kevin speeded and changed road to Jalan Ipoh...
Speed until half,
Khun Ling cannot follow and ended up with GO HOME...
What the hell...
We suppose hav to yam cha at Gasoline earlier...
or maybe, I should follow 32's group...

But at least consolation for ma,
I went to Small Genting!!!
Chin Moon mentioned this so much,
finally I went there!!!

Erm...
still need to say thank u to my lovely driver...
Oh no!
Driver need payment...
Thanx to my lovely friends..
Fetched me to Corus Hotel and back home...
Davis and Kevin...

I will upload OB night photos very soon...
Wait until I finish collect them...


Tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!