Tuesday, August 04, 2009

OB nite is coming~

I tought I solved the problem...
Pui Ting and me are agreed to be partner for each other...
Maybe we can formed a group called... 'Twins''...
~swt~

No lar...
Named ''grandmodau''...
Means grandmother and granddaughter...
Most important is I'm a tall granddaughter...
But P
ui Ting is a short grandmother...
Haha~ lame...

Kok Leong from science 4 also got no partner...
He invited Pui Ting as his partner...
Shit... Steal my partner from me?!
I dun mind actually...
Pui Ting asked me to find Eugene so that 4 of us walk together...
Yea... EUGENE SOO!!!

Oh my god...
You use knife to chop my head, I also dun want...
I really dun want...
Although he invited me after losting my lovely Janet...
I DON'T WANT!!!
I don't mind walk with a puppy or even a white horse...
but pls don't be him...

Any guy stil havent find his partner?
I don't mind lower 6...

[sound like doing pomotiom... OMG!]

I'm planning to wear black pants that nite...
Yea... PANTS... Don't shock...
I still having my dress...
but it is too short and transparent...
[ something lasse at the bottom... ]

For me, I think it looks modern and not so formal dress...
But I dono how other's think...
How the others think about that black pants...?
I like that pants very much...

I should listen to my heart...?
Or show my sexy legs..?
Haha~
It is so confusing...

About second round...
Thanx, Davis, to offer me to send me home..
Yalar...
Now I don't mind go LookOutPoint already...
As long as got second round after OB...
Bcoz I need a driver send me back home...
I dun think I would able to drive the Wira around KL at midnight...

Some of them said clubbing need to spend more than RM100...
Is it so expensive..?
I tot RM50 enough..?
Haih... This time no chance... Next time lor...
[ still a bit dissapointed ]

Haih...
TOO MUCH PROBLEMS...


still looking forward for OB nite...
[ beside the partner problem... ]

7 comments:

  1. good... more ppl going to look out point... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I have to honor to be your partner?.. =P
    enjoy your ball..^^
    I wish I could be there.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. still have eng chah~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. >>CJY
    aiyo...
    but i heard from chee yeng, only 6 ppl going LOP woh...

    >>fufu
    haha~ if u can ruch to Corus hotel lar ha...

    >>isaac
    go together lor...

    >>johnson and chee yeng
    i go fing raj first...
    he is taller...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wah~
    go clubbing wor..notty notty dy lar~

    wear dress la
    wear dress ba

    got prom nite sure muz wear dress
    let all da guys bleed their nose ba
    haha

    gambateh arr dai sou~

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!