Wednesday, August 19, 2009

sick~

This is my first time sick until so serious...
First, start with coughing...
Throat itchy and coughing nonstop...

Yesterday i absent from school...
Slept for 30 hours...
Oh my god...
Luckily my mom just back from bag travelling...
She took me to GH to see doctor...
I even can't stand straight...
Walk like an old woman...

So good to know that Physics Experiment 20 is on on tomorrow...
I don't want to work alone on it...

I told my mom honestly that I drove her car to go round and round...
She never scold me...
Haha~ Feel no stress suddenly...

It's time for me to sleep...
Ciao...
Continue my next 30 hours sleeping...

4 comments:

  1. take care ursleve....drink more water...serious...im gald tat ur mom din scold u..hahha...wish ur mom can let u drive more..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. daisou gambateh fighting

    drink more water rest well ya~

    haih

    recently evy1 pun jatuh sakit... haih hiah haih

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaya...
    luckily is not h1n1...
    got ppl die weyh...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!