Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Taman Connought again...

Asked someone go out,
he said raining...

Asked Ker Xin go out,
she said no mood...

Asked my sis go out,
she said she need to do correction for her exam paper...
Copy 50 times for each question wrong...
Sot one...

At last, I used a knofe to force her go...
Yea... 2 ppl going to Cheras by train and bus...

These is my favorite food...





Way that need to be remember for future...
Drive ma... If possible...



I reached home by 10.00pm...
The most early I went home from Taman Connought...

1 comment:

  1. sorry la...really no mood go...lazy tat day...
    den recently go out so many time feel guilty liao...wan exam liao...hahahaaa

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!