Friday, August 07, 2009

OB Dress

I purposely mentioned that I will wear pants to OB nite...
I just want to see some reacion...
Some ppl just said ''oo...''...
Few ppl said ''ha..? pants?!''
Even 32 also... ^^
They sound like funny lar...
But, I'm SERIOUS...

Till now...

I still confuse...
Whether wear pants? OR NOT?

i asked 8 ppl...
2 of them said don't wear the silky pants...
But at beginning,
I planned to wear that...

Throughout the whole event,
maybe just the only me who wear black silky pants...
Like last year,
just the only me who wear boots...

I know,
I should choosing depend on myself...
But, I do care what ppl's thinking on me...

Friends,
give some opinion lar...





3 comments:

  1. it looks better for u with the outfit in the right picture!!! Enjoy the prom.... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah...
    thank u very much...
    wahaha...
    i know what to wear already...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!