Monday, February 15, 2010

My story about CNY

In some days,
I posted 'I dun like CNY' in my MSN status...

Here's I tell you why I dun like...
Erm...
Actually, NOT dun like lar...
It's NO FEEL~

10 years ago,
I saw my neighbor bought her family: sons, daughters and grandchildren,
to go for a trip...
They were so happy in the lift...
Another corner of the lift,
just had me, my mom and my sis...
My tears dropped when the neighbors left...

I was thinking:
My family are not complete~

In CNY, such an important festival,
my house don't have a man,
just left 3 females celebrate together...

**************************

I don't like CNY song...
Always DONG DONG CHIANG...
Nothing else...
From I was borned until now...
still that same song...
[ I knew that's traditional, but I can't control my feeling of boredom ]

*****************************

When friends all back to to hometown during CNY,
I just stay in my house...

Ppl asking: "Not going hometown?"
I have to answer: ''I dun have hometown...''
Ppl asking: ''Sure get a lot of Ang Pau lor!''
My answer: ''No lar... I dun have relatives...''

Actually I have hometown...
I have relatives...
but for some matters,
I have NO relatives...
So, I have to answer like that to avoid further explanation...
Those reading my blog will know it soon...

2 comments:

  1. SORRY To hear such sad story..
    u know what..u r welcomed to my house
    u must know that u still have your mom and sis with you..some are even more lonely..
    if u think ever think u are lonely, i recently join a charity body>>www.tzuchi.org.
    read more..n u will know u r lucky than some of the ppl..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not sad lar..
    just want to share my feeling here...
    share with ppl, why i have no feel with cny...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!