Thursday, February 04, 2010

Shopping day~

A quiet shopping day with KerXin...
Yoxy ffk...
Something happened to her...

I planned not to buy any new stock for this CNY...
But then, when I listed the list,
there are more and more things I want to buy...

The sneaker I liked in Echopark no stock already!!!
It's 10% discount!
But no my size!
Even in other outlet also finished...
Errrrggg!!!




Hair tools - RM 10.00
Masks - RM 11.00
Working black pants - RM 29.90
Lagging - RM 23.00
White informal coat - RM 29.90
Blue singlet - RM 14.90
White informal blouse - RM 19.90
Super high heels - RM 39.90
Porridge as breakfast - RM 3.90
Cheese rice as lunch - RM 13.90
Dessert - RM 3.00

Total spent today ---> RM 199.30

OMG~

3 comments:

  1. jealous~~
    can go shopping..

    ps: why see see owez ffk de??

    ReplyDelete
  2. the heels is nice..haha..
    it shud be legging..

    ReplyDelete
  3. >>fifi
    i found the cheapest price for the heels...
    i scare i will treat the heels so 'shou lou'...
    so just bought cheap one tp practice wearing heels...

    >>chee yeng
    erm...
    when coming gathering, u should ask her...
    it's hard to explain...
    u better listen how she explain...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!