Monday, February 08, 2010

SuJu's Concert Launching & Valentine Flash Mob

06-02-2010 (Saturday)

DA
's dance practice cancelled...
I went go Sungei Wang with Yoxy...

For me, just to meet up with Yoxy and support Progression...
For Yoxy, just to meet up with me and shopping~



There's a dance session to win SuJu Concert ticket...
DA members [Jasmine, Chris, Christy, Jean] keep looking at me...
I was like ( = = )...
I dono to dance the whole chorus of ''Sorry, Sorry'' ...
I just know to dance ''Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry'' part of ''Sorry, Sorry''...
KEKE...
I dun want to memalukan myself...
As Jean was holding the camera non-stop...
I scare any my photo with her...

Yoxy, changed a lot...
Previously,
she can simply buy something because she wants to bring something home...
Now,
she think for a few times,
then leave the shop,
think for more few times,
and go back to the shop to buy what she want...
Good job, Yoxy!

By the way,
Panadol is a very dangerous medicine...
Remember that!

*******************************
07-02-2010 (Sunday)

I planned to go for the Valentine Flash Mob thingy...
But no respond from anyone...
OK...
Maybe too rush...
Or maybe others are busy and no time on-facebook...
Next time ba~
A lot of flash mobs coming soon...




2 comments:

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!