Friday, February 12, 2010

CNY celebration 2 @ SJI ~ 2010

I went back to SJI to boost Chinese Society's performance...
Overall, it's welldone... [for me]
6th formers presented Chinese Yoyo and traditional dance...
While form 1 to form 3 juniors presented sketch...
[I tak sempat to see this...]

Jun Yang and Bryan Tan are great performers...
Really excellent to look after the atmosphere...

I am glad that this badge committee tried something new...
Especially involving juniors in performances...
This was what I wish to do very much when I'm holding the post...
The 'traditional culture' of SJI blocking me to do this...

By involving the juniors in the activities,
they will feel that how important they are, for the society...
So, they won't feel boring and won't get out of the society...

The committee really good in handling the juniors...
It's quite hard to gather all naughty juniors to perform on stage!
我的手掌拍烂了~


He is throwing the chinese yoyo...
But I can't find any yoyo in this pic...

How great CS was!

************************

I left school right after the performance finished...
I never prepare for the korean level 1 test...
So, had to 'bok meng' study in Mcdonald's so that I do not fail...


Ceh...
I think too much...
It's quite easy and and options provided...
But last minutes study really help...

Thanx CYeng for the help~


Originally from: http://lansliyn.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!