Wednesday, February 17, 2010

CW's + Tmn Connaught + Hankuk Ramyun

Well...
Today plan to kacau 3 families in Taman Dato Senu...
But shortie MeiWei not at home...

Planned to kacau Joyce's house...
But she went to Kajang...

Planned to kacau Yoke See's house...
But she went out later..

Planned to kacau Yang's house...
But she want us to kacau tomorrow...

Planned to kacau ChoiWah's house...
Finally, sucess!
Purposely want her to cook for us...
It's really tasty if add some seaweed~

2 sopo-s laugh at the camera~

We have super funny camwhore in her rooms...
I think will appear in facebook soon...
P/S: Please dun tag me if I'm not looking good...

We went to walk around @ Leisure Mall...
But the all the ticket for '72 Tenants of Properity' all in selling fast...

We had to head on to Taman Connaught to look for nice food...
But only 40% stalls opened...
I bought 9 ringgit Octopus as my dinner...
They were really delicious!!!!!

We never satisfy coz we dun have any real meal...
So, went to Times Square to use up my voucher...
Hankuk Ramyun~

There are special promotion from the Bread Story...
50% sales for the cake...
And this happened:
That's all for today~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!