Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bird Park

Second day of CNY,
we planned to use up the vouchers we bought 3 months ago...
My mom, my sis and myself...

Lazy to explain...
Just have a look at the pictures...

chicks~ they are so cute!

a very sombong owl... feel like want to puch him...

Here to introduce~ my sot plug sis...

This bird come toward me when i sat down...

My first time to hold a chick!

Some even never meet this in their life... [peacock]

The chicks slept in my hand~

Nice bird!

I like this very much...

Here to introduce~ My beloved mom...

Botak Bird stood for this pose this 1 minute...

5 fingers, 3 members...

No matter how, 3 members are enough to build a happy family...

2 comments:

  1. Dunno why.. a feeling of warmness rushed into me when i read til ur last phrase..

    keep it up dai sou! life is always beautiful; it's only the way how u view at it...

    i salute u!!!! =)

    Happy CNY!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!