Friday, February 05, 2010

Valentine's Day Flash Mob

I helping people to promote this~
This is an creative event...
I wish to do something crazy with the friends I know...

My SJI crazy gang~
My SMP-ian gang~
My Dawn's Arch gang~
and those who can recognise my face...

Valentine's Day Flash Mop

Date: 07 - 02 - 2010 (Sunday)
1 more day to go~

Time:
2.00 p.m. - 2.05 p.m. - KL Central (LG)
4.30 p.m. - 5.05 p.m. - Times Square (G)

Participants:
400 confirmed participants in Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=239680546973#/event.php?eid=239680546973

What to do:
...... Synchronise your watches or hand phone with this time: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=122
...... On that particular time, do a pose for 5 minutes...
[we can make a pose like this~]



...... Get our crazy and unforgetable memory...

Place of doing the Flash Mob thingy in KL Central:


Really hope that all my friends doing something crazy there together for 5 minutes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!