Saturday, February 20, 2010

6M2002 CNY Trip

After one year,
we met again...

Few years ago,
we felt bored to gather in teacher's house...
Coz anyone of us did not dare to talk with each other...
That's why we felt so quiet, and bored too...

Now,
everyone knew how to communicate with each other...
At least,
we laughed at every minute...
Some funny actions done by teacher and others...

Especially Yap Yee Chin,
every time I saw her,
I sure will laugh...

Attendee:
Chong Yoon Hung
Henry Chua Jin Juinn
Lim Seong Liyn
Poon Chew Mun
Pua Seng Yik
Tan Kien Shun

Chan Hau Yeen
Chok Jia Yin (with bf)
Chow Hui Hong
Gan Ker Xin
Karen Phang Kim Leng
Lim Ree Ann
Ng Pui Leng
Pang Yun Shan
Sim Chuan Yen
Tan See Ying
Yap Yee Chin
Leong Wan Huey

I plan to do a report for this gathering, pictures...

But I forgot to take picture!!!
Haiya...
Anyone got?

We went to Cikgu Tey's house for second time...
To visit Cikgu Tey and the Doraemonsssssss...
Here's one of the proof:



Next plan:
Karaoke, ok..?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!