Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Long waited ~ Tiger WooHoo



I wanted to watch this movie long long time ago...
But no one ngam timing to watch with me...
Anyway, I watched it today...
With my beloved jimui, Ker Xin...

A lot of compliments made me expected too much from the movie...
Not much funny scene...
But BEH PAI lar...
It's good...
Fun, anger, sad, happy...
All included!
I cried for 2 times...

I like this tiger...
So cute~

Any how,
Ker Xin asked me to wear high heels together...
Coz she scared she too tall...
Hahahaha~
Ok...
I choose the shortest heels...


But then,
u know what happen after this?


I decided to throw the white heels...
And a new reason for me to buy this...


It's not my fault!

It's the shoes' fault!
I

3 comments:

  1. told u d heels gonna be very painful..not the height prob..its d whole design prob..next time i wil blog bout my new heels..muz be smart to choose ur first heels k? haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...
    coz this is only my first time bought a pair of shoes less than RM50...

    i know what to buy next time...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!