Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thanks, all the gods!

What I wished yesterday really happened...
I slept well...
Pretty well...

My result ar...
Ok ok lor...
I satisfied already...
That's my level...

Thanks, all the gods....
I love you all~

I promise I will study hard if I get the course I want...
I really want to say bye bye to Science long time ago...
So, bye bye!

I'm glad I reached school at 2pm...
I only saw Science 4...
I can't see those sombong sombong one...
At least,
my mood is good now~

And again...
Please don't ask me what I get in STPM...
For this moment,
only my father, my mother, Pn. Norlia and I knew...

Gan Ker Xin,
I want to watch 72 tenants of prosperity and Mc'donalds' Prosperity Burger...
If you see this,
clear your Saturday...
I book you...
Anyone want me to book..?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!