Thursday, February 11, 2010

What I saw today~

I went to Maybank to settle something...
The officer still remember me!!!
After one year, he still can remember my company name...
Wahaha...

I went back to Sogo Maybank to change new notes...
Then, I realise,
change new notes not required extra payment for service charge...

I went to greet with my ex-colleague...
She looked so bored to take care of the counter...
She asked me,
why dun back to work as promoter...
I just smile smile...
I know my answer could hurt her...
Promoter is a an hard job...
I hate the feeling of standing, but nothing to do...
Just stand all the day...
and the company pay you just because u standing...
It has an exception: HIGH PAY!

I went to Plaza Rakyat LRT station to proceed to Petaling Street...
I saw one of my primary school friend on my way...
I decided to say 'Hi' with her, by calling her name...
But the result was:
she had no smilling and just replied with 'Hi',
without a stop, she continued to walk...
It's hurt weyh~

I went to Popular Book Store @ Petaling Street...
I want to find SPM pass-year papers for my student...
But haven't publish yet...
I met Kai Seng there...
What I noticed was,
the school badge he wearing not SJI anymore!
I was like... Haih!
A bit dissapointed...

Why?
Last year, I tried very hard to protect a position for him in Chinese Society...
Many ppl want to take 'Acticity Leader' but I reserved that one for him...
He said he din do much work in 2009,
so he want to compensate in 2010...
What happen then?
He changed school...
I know it's his power / 'hak'...
But this really dissapointing me!!

I went along Petaling Street to get my favourite soya bean...
I met Kar Yan and Kevin...
They pakto-ing...
Holding hands huh~
They let go their hand when saw me...
Then I kept laughing after a conversation with them...
Others may think I'm a 'sot plug' smiling alone there...
But I can't control...
Hahaha...

Then I met Ker Xin who was so frustrated with the TM Point thingy...
I should remind her that changing package needed the owner's IC...
But I was so blur all the day...
Took monorial and taxi to reach there...
But just got a 'kat'... ('dak go kat' in cantonese)
Sorry lar... I forgot to remind...

Yeah~
That's all for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!