Sunday, February 28, 2010

Chap Goh Meh

Just back from Mcdonald's to enjoy my prosperity burger...
B4 that,
Just back from Davis' house to celebrate the last day of CNY 2010...

Thanks to Davis for serving us with salmon, bolognese, greentea+milk, lemon juice, PS1 and computer + internet...
The big swimming pool been ignored...
Thanks to Cyeng for fetching...
Dun worry your driving skill...
Better than me many more...
I know more ugly pictures will be upload @ facebook soon...

P/s: To watch interesting show, kindly let Cyeng play PS games...

It's the last day of February too...
So fast...
Just new year, then Chinese New Year and now March coming in 2 hours...

But I still dono about my future...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!