Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Wooh! My FM!

I was so busy these few day...
But I still don want to take rest...
This morning,
just went to ERA FM to do a live show with other 3 DA members...

I'm glad that the organisor invite us to walk around the studio of radio stations...
I wish to bcome a DJ since I was small...
Especially in MyFM...
And now I have the chance to look around...
Really so happy...

The 9 radio stations that under ASTRO actually are located on the same floor...
1 glance can see few different studios...
Well, this is nice experience...



















This is the most happy pics I get...
Haha...
'mafan' then DJ to go out from the studio...

4 comments:

  1. COOL~~
    can take photo with the hottest chinese DJs in Malaysia...they're funny lar...especially the programme of MY FM 阳光灿烂...their short radio drama for palace is really funny~!
    actually i went to Ai FM before...but from the view of your photos, it seems MY FM der is more interesting than Ai FM one...haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... Cool, right?
    I feel proud to work in there too...
    People won't understand how we feel de...
    -Js-

    ReplyDelete
  3. ofcoz...
    ai fm is controlled by government de...
    some how, myfm is the top one among the radio stations...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!