Thursday, December 17, 2009

A day with LeyJun

16-12-2009
I had a good day with LeyJun...
Actually,
at the beginning,
my mood was very bad...
Mum mumbled tones b4 i went out...

I had sing-k session again...
Most happy thing was,
I found ''gga man an kyung - black glasses'' by Eru in Redbox...
Ok...
My mood getting better...

I think LeyJun long time din sing-k...
Quality decrease liao... Haha...

So hard to find a branded sweater for LeyJun...
Found in many branded shop...
Actually not everything in branded shop is nice...
Some design really suck!
But I like the jacket she bought that day too... ^^
[ Forest brand ]

LeyJun treated me with Sushi King!
as replacement of my birthday...
[ although it's half year ago... ]
But she got 'heart' lar...

We chit-chat a lot...
But never take picture...
Haiya...
She will be dissapointed when reading this post...
Next time ba, ok?

By the way,
here noted I owed LeyJun something...
and,
Can u use that M2 memory card..?

2 comments:

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!