Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm back!

Here to announce,
my old CPU was dead!
3 days without computer I feel like dying...

And now,
u can see this post,
means I have a new one...

I used my own savings,
create a very low budget,
and choose a best quality of processor, RAM, motherboard, HDD...

I'm proud of myself!
Coz I never use my mom's money...

Well,
just got back a new CPU 2 hours ago...
So now a lot of softwares need to be install...
So, gtg now...

Btw,
tomorrow I have 2 different performances...
@ Korea Plaza for ''Korea SaRangHaeYo Night''...
[ wish me good luck and don't fall down!!! ]

Will be busy from morning until 11 at night...
Then have to pack for Singapore trip...
Can't wait for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!