Monday, December 14, 2009

12th and 13th

Haih...
My pc going to die soon...
Off computer automatically or cannot switch on at all...
But I have no money to change a new one!
Geram betul!

12 Dec 2009
A great day again for dancing...
By the way,
Eric looked so down...
I scared the dance group make him feel so lonely...

Then, have a ordinary and enjoyable afternoon with Ker Xin...
Although just normal actvity,
but I can feel no stress and smile all the time...

Just watched ''Jump''...
Expected it to be very nice...
But it just ''ok ok''...
The story line 90% same with the drama we performed on PSS Gathering 2006...
That's y I had a little bit dissapointed...
No surprise...
And the ending of the movie,
I wish to be extend the dance competition...
But, NO...

Well, had a nice lunch at Hong Kong xxxx...
Big big bowl of ramen cheered me up...
Another half bowl of nice nice SUPER nice and cheap porridge at the Garden...
[ Introduced by Jess ]
Good day!

13 Dec 2009
A lot of places to go...
11a.m. reached PWTC...
But the education fair started at 12p.m...
Wasted 1 hour to wait the entrance door to be open...
Gila betul...
My mom kept scolding
''where got ppl open at 12?! should not open later than 11a.m!''

I really hate those college put a form infront on your face and ask you to fill in the form...
How many forms a filled in today?
More than 3...
And also I rejected a lot...
Smile smile and said,
''Sorry, rushing on time''...
''Fill in already''...
''No no''...
''Look around first''...
''Later..."
Walked for only 1 hour,
already very tired at smile to them and reject...
[ Coz I got manners... Hahaha... ]

Then, went to Pertama Complex to eat our lunch...
So hard to persuade my mom to go there to eat my favourite JaJeongMee and Curry Laksa...
Finally I got back compliment by her...
''So long time I never eat such a good taste of Curry Laksa...''
* win! *

Next, Sogo...
Mom's birthday ma...
Sogo card can accumulate 3 times of points today...
Accompany her to walk around for another 2 hours...

Finally,
we enjoyed dinner at Hokkaido Seafood Restaurant @ Jalan Ipoh...
It's a nice restaurant...
However,
That's my mom's birthday and it didn't offer any promotion...
Cost only RM 83.30 with 2 big crabs, sei guong taufu and petai+sotong...
Luckily, shared with my sis...
If not, I don't think I can go Singapore on X'mas...

That's all for these 2 days...
I need rest at home... (= . =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!