Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Eli's Christmas party + Broga Hill

I tot after STPM I can update my blog almost every day...
But this is harder...
A lots of activities are packed in whole Dec...

27th Dec 2009
Went to last dance practise for the countdown...
Well...
I really like the Asian Freak Show part...

Then, rushed to Miss Elizabeth's house...
It's really vey far...
I took my 2 and half hour to reach USJ 6...
I wonder how teacher go and return from school everyday...

The food was nice...
Especially the satey...
Science 1 and Science 2 played ''Killer'' madly...
My first time play 3 round,
2 times get killer...

Christmas tree in teacher's house...
NICE!!!


28th Dec

Went to Broga Hill near Semenyih..
When climbing,
I felt more tired than the Bukit Tabur's...
It is not hard, but tired...

After that,
went Sungai Telaka pplay waterfall...
But I din camwhore anything...

Photo posted soon...
Use high quality camera, upload speed more slower...
WTH...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!