Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sad mood

It's after exam...
But I found 1 more thing is harder than the exam...
That is MAKING DECISION!

It's holiday now...
And a performance will be held very soon...
We never have the chance to practice...

The leader just told me that a practise will be held on coming Sunday...
Shit man!
I have appointment with my jimuiS...
So shit!
I gave my suggestion to separate the 4 hours practise to Saturday and Sunday...
So that at least I can attend the Saturday one...
At the end, FAIL!

This performance seems to be not important in my life...
But, I really care for it...
Holding the mic and dance...
I never try this both things to be done at the same time...

About 10 old friends meet together at Taman Pertanian...
Which I wish for it so much...
[ although I'm not the organisor... ]
I cannot ask those friends to tolerate me...
Since they planned long long time ago...
Sorry, I have to ffk...
I have no choice...
Ker Xin... sorry...
I don't mean to hurt u...

Dono why,
I feel like crying...

*********************************************************

32 just told me she can't attend to Penang Countdown Party...
I feel little bit dissapointed...

But 32,
never mind...
I understand your condition...
If I were you,
I also will choose money and career...

Don't feel so sorry to me...
You already apologized ma...
It's ok...
You no need purposely find ppl to replace your places..
I just wish my friends sincerely to enjoy the countdown party...

Don't feel sorry to me, ok?
I understand de...
Maybe we can go another trip in future together... ^^

******************************************************

Ning Xin invited me to Sky Trek...
Which on 2nd January...
I really hope that I will start to work at January...
So, I haven't agree yet...
By the way,
since I will miss the gathering on Sunday,
I wish to go there too through Ning Xin's trip...

But I really need a job...
A job which is not promoting and standing...
I bored of this coz I worked since 14...
I dun wan stay in house and listen mumbles...
ANY VACANCY?

*****************************************************

My friend has a big problem...
I want to help her...
But, I dono how to help her...
The problem is getting bigger and bigger...
I'm so worry...
Worry of everything...

Well, I know she will read my post...
''I'm glad that you sharing your problem with me...
Pls don't feel so sorry to me...
You never create any problem on me...
I don't mind you share your happiness and sadness with me...
I always be there for you...
Don't think too much and take care...''

***********************************************************

My mom told me she feel something in her breast...
I act like caring but actually I'm worrying too...
I hope nothing bad will happen...

***********************************************************

Nothing make me happy today...
Dono why my CPU so abedient today...
Never automatically switch off,
and can on for 12 hours...

Good Boy, CPU!

1 comment:

  1. although im dissapointed...bt nvm...still gt chance de...cuz ning xin is 2/1 is...sat izzit..i think..go la..if u can..hehe...
    i forgive u..hahhaa...
    den..
    i suggest ur mom do a checkup...is better..
    dont put conclusion before u go check it..ok..
    everything will come sun sun lili de...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!