Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Angry?

How often u angry per day?

Some ppl angry bcoz of 1 matter...
It's ok...

Some ppl angry just bcoz 1 word...
What the hell?!

You angry at your home, never mind...
Please don't angry infront of the friends...
You like to show all ppl, that you r not happy or angry..?

A gang of friends hang out to find happiness...
You show your emo face,
make all the ppl not in the condition..

If you angry so easily,
don't come out lar..
stay in your home,
show your black face to the mirror...

One ppl like this,
spoil the gang's feeling...
What for?!

Please lar...
I'm a sensitive person but not until show black face to others...
I'm a sensitive person, so don't show your black face to me...

Ppl have to say 'sorry' to u right after the jokes,
bcoz they scared u angry...
If you found out u received many 'sorry',
that's mean u have to change your attitude...

Don't be so sensitive till make the whole group have to tolerate u...
This is really bullshit!

2 comments:

  1. haha,cold down cold down=)
    now tell me who is it lolz,*wink wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. it just a random post...
    not saying who...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!