Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's over! (^O^)

Ok...
As I said,
I already vomit out what in my stomach...
Although some became feces...
* wahaha... rude word... *

It be the last day of this year to step into SJI...
Like most of the form 6-ers said...
Never regret...
Coz we get a brand new experience..
A school without racist...
Talk more about the school in future...

By the way,
really suffer for this exam...
My face condition now is the worst in my whole life...
Pimples...
Uuuurrrhhh!

Well...
After the last paper,
we went to sing-k ~ my favourite activity...
Janet, again, ffk...
[But she did the best job for her family lar...]

Really a long long time didn't go sing-k...
So decided to sing in small group...
So that the probability of holding mic is higher!
*Maths ~ probability ~ my favourite chapter*

We have the same room the Kexin and KhunLing...
Usually we only can hear 5 words in a sentence from KhunLing...
And today, can listen to KhunLing's singing voice...
Totally different!!!
Kexin's voice I heard b4...
Nice...
Last time in my father's karaoke and when singing competition...
After listen to their conversation,
they are really super match couple!!!

I miss a great group gathering too!
Kim Foo's k-room had more than 20 ppl!
I enjoy the feeling of super big big gang...
Well, I can't find this type of feeling in Science 2...

Long time I din feel this type of big big gang...
More than 4 years...
I still remember that time with Pek Peng, Joshua and the gang...
very very noisy gang...
Can even jump on chair while singing...

However, stayed longer for more 30 min and then rushed to meet my father...
Expenses will increase after exam...
[''increases?'' Organic chem?]
It's time for me to get $$$...

Then, I took a rest on my bed...
I can feel my weight lighter in just few hours...
[imaginary...]
Feel like a big big stone been removed from my body...
Feel like floating...

I can online how long I want...
I can watch TV without thinking of my homework...
I can start to call my friends for outing...
I can post my blog every day...
I can clean and throw away all the books and notes...
I can dance with my favourite korean songs...
I can plan for the travelling thingy to Singapore and Penang...
I can ...

[Finished, for this post...
Seems like super long among the recent posts... ]

2 comments:

  1. i hate probabilities!!!
    i hate math 2!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...
    i like math 2...
    but i think math 2 for this year is harder than math 1...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!