Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Korea SaRangHaeYo Night

Event:
Korea SaRangHaeYo Night 2009
Gathering of all Korea fans...
Charity + performances battle...

****************************************************

I reached Korea Plaza @ Menara Hap Seng by 3pm...

Practised and practised...
The whole ''again & again + nigamitda'' performance we only practised for 4 hours...
The hand thingy i always forget..
Die lar...

I was so nervous all the day...
Thinking on how to set the hair...
Havent make up...
I scared of my 2 bags lost...
Whole day mode is HURRY!



Well,
everything was ok...
Planned to take a lot of picture,
but the camera is so low quality...
Ignored...

I saw NingXin get down from a big car...
Surprised me coz she not interested in Korea idol...
Yang's almost whole family came to support...
Really so supportive...
Yang's family luck always good...
Won another lucky draw yesterday...

Performance:
'Again-again + Niga Mitda' safely passed...
I don't really know to dance ''mitcheo'' that part...
Suddenly think of, already on stage, suppose to show everything...
Got 1 part, I touch my body like Rain...
Wahaha...
Sure disgusting...

Genie really nice nice...
Into the new world also nice...
My friend's opinion: [put it here for sharing] At first, he dono I participated in the performance... So, he not sure am I on stage... He think the best performance should be SDSN-ITNW... 2ns best should be Genie... The idea of Girls' Group Medley not bad... Maybe DA should try...

Conclucion:
I really enjoy tonight!
Thanks to Dawn's Arch and 6+1...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!