Friday, December 11, 2009

Bye bye Form 6 homework!

Haha...
Most blogger start to be active...
1 day only got round 10 ppl in my list update their blog...

Early in the morning,

I already cleaned my cupboard, tables and floor...
I even not brush teeth yet...
I threw away all the papers, notes, homework with my handwritting...
Really no eye see...

This can prove I really did my best in F6 homework among these 14 years of study...

Around 20 books...
[ Reference, pass year papers, notes, exercise... ]
I planned to sell it...

But not as fast as Tian Sia...
Sell immediately after Chem paper...

Geng!

I hope to sell it asap...
To raise money...

I don't mind if sell it by post...

But not much ppl wants second hand books...
I will post the booklist soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!