Wednesday, April 15, 2009

This is called ~friends~

A girl put her secret in the deep of her heart...
She scared anyone will leave her after knowing her secret...

Anyway, she told me her secret...
From her eyes, I know she feels so~ 无助...

However, thanx that she shares her secret with me...
Another way, I also willing to share my secret with her too...
Coz I know,
If no one knows about your secret,
Life would be very difficult and be stressful...
She is the first one who knows thing about me and 傻瓜~

To her,
"We still friends lar...
Although I said I mind that kind of problem,
but I know you will be better in the days for future...
I would be a good listener,
Don't worry about our friendship...
It will be longer and longer...
This called ~friends~"

8 comments:

  1. yer.. yanyan got secret never tell me la.. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~
    u come on this saturday, i will tell u...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yer never tell me also...
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. u come 2moro lar...
    i'll tell u...

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha.. joyce, i went and hau yeen told me.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  6. yer yes ar.i miss it already. I dont care. Hau yeen must repeat. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. yer..
    joyce..
    cannot de...
    later not fair to lih lin and yoke ce... hor..?

    ReplyDelete
  8. yer not like that one lo
    you all bully me

    T.T

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!