Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My 14th April ~ April Valentine

Like Cyeng always mention that,
14th February ~ Girls give chocolate to boys...
14th March ~ Boys give chocolate to girls...
14th April ~ Those do not receive or give out chocolate, go out with a gang of friends and enjoy JaJungMyeon... [korean tradition]

With Kexin, KhunLing, Janet and Cyeng,
We went to Mutiara Complex to have our long-waiting lunch!
Davis wanted us to pospone to next week,
no way... So hard to date with Janet, cannot miss this chance...
But Cyeng and me dun mind to eat YeeMee for the second time...
Coz we love it tooo much~
Rite, Cyeng?

We ate 5 bowls of TomYam Loh YeeMee... RM5.50...
Boss not there, but MRs. Boss cooked for us...

As usual, we sure talk a lot noncense there...
Coz there provided a very 'good' environment to chit-chat...

4 girls and 1 guy,
We can talk on all issues, including women's problem, breast cancer...
The guy just pretend that he din listen anything,
just looking at the brochure,
and ask 'huh..?'

Really hav fun there...
Ofcoz, I miss TomYamLohYeeMee too...
Overtime talking and talking made cannot rush to work...
I missed one day...
But after next week, I can finish the work of MomHome!

Yeay!

[sorry for grammar mistake...]
[I dono how to use pass-tence and present-tence...]
[ http://lansliyn.blogspot.com/ ]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!