Friday, April 24, 2009

SJI Sport day 2009

It's a busy day...

I ran, to look for Gilbert Perbarisan...
I ran, coz my number [G 008] was missing...
[Dono which stupid feller took my lucky number...]
I ran, to search for Tamilmalar that dissapeared for whole morning...
I ran, coz i was too nervous and went to the toilet quite often...
I ran, to search for teacher that came late...
I ran, coz I participanted in 100m and 4x100m...
I really enjoyed the feeling of runnig...
# You heard the gun, and start to run as fast as u can...
U will heard ppl in the stadium shieking for you...
[maybe not for u, but other team... but u heard the voices...]
When u reach destination, u hope nobody will over take u...#

Everyone of form sixes enjoyed at the ahthlete corner...
Some took crazy pictures [Lohshini, Raj, Zaid, Hakim]
Some sang song [LaiSan + HauYeen]
Some dating [PhengMun + ShuhHuey]
Some dancing [Cyeng, Hyeen, Wesha, Kavian, TianSia, NingXin, LaiSan...]
Someone's birthday, Tamilmalar...
Some curi Milo [I saw KokPeng hiding something]

Then, all went for lunch...
Discussed for very long long time...
Plan to take luch near Masjid Jamek,
but get down at HangTuah and walked to Times Square...
Johanian really crazy...
Suddenly soooo bersemangat sing scul ralley inside the LRT...
Hope the person who record that video upload it to youtube soon...

Discussed for another long time and finally decided to take our lunch in Gasoline...
The drink damn expensive leh...

The chicken... like put there already for 1 week...
black black one...

I told my mom I get the ''peserta terbaik perempuan''...
She stared at me...
I think she though like that:
''Both my daughters also pandai berlari huh...?
Both also get best athelete...''
*but my medal cup extremely smaller than my sis' one!*

Running day~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!