Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Labour's + Birth Day!

Finally holiday!!!
Erhem... It just 1 day...
But really happy so that can get enough of rest...
So stress recently...
After taking the repost card,
Next next week we have another big exam...
Oh my god...
seem like never have a free time to take a break...
so tension...
A lot of Maths need to do...
A whole chapter of Chemistry
- Thermochemistry need to pass up on Monday...
From begining until end I dono what is Physics talk about...
After next Tuesday, there will be no more MUET in my life...
Pengajian Am, haha... I settled all my work... so free~
Tomorrow going to take my salary!!!
Wahaa! Finally can hav my new handphone...
So suffering with that old and low quality of handphone...
Maybe after exam i'll get my long-waiting handphone, speakers and MP3 recorder...

I want this!!!
LG lollipop...
When to get it in Malaysia market?!
Tell me please...


Happy Labour's Day!
Happy birthday, father!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!