Friday, April 10, 2009

Science 2 Outing

I thought today's outing should be very grand...
But I was wrong...
Only 6 people...
Oh my god...
That's so-call class trip...
All indians dissapeared...

I tot I will be lost in Mid Valley...
then luckily meet Cyeng in the KTM...
She said we are in the same part of the train...
but din't see each other...
She saw a girl wearing same shoes as I am,
then it's really me... haha...

Hakim reached first...
at Mcdonald up there...
Not be mistaken...
sure got people be late one...
First, KokPeng Sir lar...
then the KK couple lor...

We took breakfast at Mcdonald's...
The breakfast really expensive...
More than RM8... Better to take lunch only...

Watch movie, then...
It's embarrasing to take our old student cards to purchase student price ticket...
But we did it... Haha~
Normal price: RM 12.00
Student price: RM 7.00
We saved RM 5 !
Watched 'Fast and Furious 4'...

It's a nice movie...
I like the sport car actually...
Especially the girl driving... So cool~

I dun like the cinema's popcorn...
Cyeng had finished it herself...
They bought a large size popcorn...
but 4 people cannot finish it...

After 1.00p.m., we had fun on playing bowling...
RM 10 for 3 games...
6 fellers play, gonna be 3 hours...
Ki Xiao KokPeng put of the bowling shoes and play...
He could get strike!

Chubby lollipop has the magic...
Cyeng, Hakim and me ate it and finally we had excellent result on playing bowling!
KokPeng jealousing...
KeXin and KhunLing keeping laughing...

To cut-off the cost, we hav our lunch at food court...
KK Couples left...
So-call cut-off... RM 7.35 a plate of sizzling yeemee...
I left earlier, to finish my account...
So sad could not join them playing snooker...
I never play b4!
(i_i)

Very bad... I still dun hav a camera phone...
to take down the memory...
However, I need to buy it this month!

Some matters really makes me happy...
I cannot express it...
Cyeng keeping asking...
I know her...
Cannot keep secret one...
AFFAIR in the journey...

INDIANISM SCIENCE 2~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!