Sunday, April 19, 2009

Physicists selling ABC...

Huh~
I worked for decoration from yesterday nite, 10.00p.m.,
until today 5.30a.m. only started to keep all the things...
I tried to rush to school b4 7.00a.m...
I really worried about the arrangement of our stall...
All empty...

I brought those bag just like aunty...
Right with bag... and left with big board...

Reached there... No anyone from Science 2 there...
Shit lor... no set up at all...
At last, finally Pang helped to carry 4 tables from our class...
CYeng and me busy putting the decoration stuff...

Around 7.30a.m., they said the Cross Country is going to start...
Davis, Hakim them not there...
Only teacher, Pn. Norlia put her things aside...
Cyeng and me 'pening' already...
But we wanted to get mark for our sport house also...

B4 the girls' turn,
suddenly saw KokPeng, Davis and one more dono who
Rushing to catch up the form 6 guys... [coz F6 let to run]
Woo~ good sport spirit...
still continue running although left out...

I used about 12 minutes to finished the running session...
Get no.7...
KaVian very geng...
I saw her never stop down or walking to get rest...

After that, looked after the stall lor...
All the things kelam-kabut...
Setup the ingredient with all sweat on the face...
I also felt geli~

Science 2 feller very crazy lar...
Shouting and shouting to get customer...
Even took picture with our first customer...
I want that photo lar~

After half hour, our business getting better and better...
Customers had to line up also...
We busy~busy until... don't want sit down to take rest...

Special event 1:

Eugene, our class monitor, was angry with unnecesary things...
The way he angry acted like a girl~
Oh my god!
He likes to say 'that's all'...


Special event 2:
Ofcoz shouting shouting from our stall...
Coz too far from the centre of crowds...
I think that time we were the only stall with semangat berkobar-kobar~

Special event 3:
Yoxy and LihLin came and needed me to bring them up...
Yoxy with short hair!
and fat jor... [I know you don't want to admit]
2 of them had to Cyeng and me to get out lunch...
Finally I hav chance to pass the last year birthday's present to Yoxy...

Haha...

Pey Herng came also...
Kacau at our Science 2 and Buddhist Society stalls...
Our ABC nice bo..?

YeeChin suddenly appeared in our stall...
Wah... She hav long hair...
Totally different!
She so thin... Eat much lar...

Special event 4:
The school achieve the RM40,000 target around 10.30a.m...
Paying by cash was allowed...
I think all stalls were happy on it...
Erhem... You know what I mean de lar...

Special event 5:
Dawns' Arch [dancing group] came to visit!
Jasmine, Freezy, Chris and Jean were there and shocked me!
I tot Freezy would come only coz she replied me...
Sorry for absentice for dance practise so many weeks...
Life really busy...

Special event 6:
Kok Peng used the penyeduk took Punch and then put it back into the container...
The penyeduk sink to the bottom...
Luckily I'm so smart... to bring a spare penyeduk...
*perasan-ing*

Special event 7:
An alien suddenly shout at me when I was busy...
Marcus Tan Eng Soon...
I had to reply back by shouting also...
Thanx for 'bong chan' for Science 2 about RM6.00, rite..?
I know he was dipaksa one...
He said the punch very sweet...
Sorry lar... not me bancuh one... I just help to sell...
I'm not so sweet lar... No ant around me de..?

Special event 8:
I feel sorry to a Chinese Society junior...
Coz I was blur with the pricing of ABC...
I told him it was RM3.00 and he agreed to buy it...
But then Zaid ask more for RM1 from him...
Paiseh~

Special event 9:
A very modern lady bought a bowl of ABC,
after she tasted that, she order for 2 more...
About 2 hours later, I saw she appeared infront our stall again...
Hey.. That mean our ABC very nice lar...

Same to Punch...
Many Johannians bought for first cup and requested for refill with extra payment...
Janet and Issac did that... Bcoz of helping Science 2? or it taste good..?

Finally!

We lack of ice blocks and had to close stall...
Crazy Science 2 break record with 'yam seng' loudly...
* that time, I'm not holding a cup of drink,
but an ice-cream from Zaid... thanx!

Special event 10:
I walked around to take out advertisement paper,
I saw a police car, Dc. Puva, and crowd were infront of the gate...
According Wesha, there were fighting happened...

About 4.00p.m, I rushed to go home...
My student was waiting for me~

This is a longest report/diary I ever write b4...
Erm... Who got those photos about our stall huh..?
I want it~

http://lansliyn.blogspot.com

I LOVE Science 2!

2 comments:

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!