Saturday, April 25, 2009

MUET exam is over!!!

We studied for almost 1 year...
Finally we end it with exam!
Although it just a simple,
exam paper that cost RM60,
but all candidates crazy for it...

After exam, I heard that
''I'm going to retake the exam~ @#$%^&''
I saw Irene's blog,
"Some ppl in forum said that they only get band 2...
I scare I'm going to be like that..."

For me, band 3 cukup makan lar...
band 4 and 5 ofcoz better lar...
I know band 6 is impossible for me...
if it's so, Malaysia would be heavy snow...

After exam, all dun want go home...
Want lepak to somewhere...
We discussed on 'where to eat lunch' for HALF HOUR!!
Yup! 30 minutes!!!
The guys 'po ma' than girls... Lol!

Finally we went Purple Cane... <<紫藤>>...
It's a nice place...
with cockroach inside the small wooded tong...
and lots of spelling error in their manu... kaka~
JunYang took them as pics and video as avidence...

Recently, the whole gang have lunch together...
JunYang as the representive of Science 3,
but today's special guest...
Black black from Science 1, Andrew suddenly appear in Davis' car...

Participants:
Andrew, JunYang, EngChah, KhunLing, Davis, KimFoo,
Kavian, Kexin, NingXin, CheeYeng, cockroach... @#$%^&

Dono why I feel moody today...
Ofcoz not bcoz of exam...
Just dono why...

Bcoz of lazyness to walk to LRT,
I had to get into Davis' car...
I din buy any insurance!
Luckily I'm still alive now~
Thanx anyway...

When I was waiting LRT,
Suddenly a very big group ppl coming up from escalator at opposite side...
Some policeman, and some holding cameras,
I guess it must be VIP such as Najib come to visit...
Huh... It's true!
I regret dun hav a high quality camera phone to take it down...
He smiled happily and 'wave-ing' his hand to the opposite ppl [my side]...
He was surrounded by around 30 ppl including policeman and media...

I quickily took few pics and texted to CheeYeng and Davis...
Cyeng replied ''Go shak hand and take photo''...
yea... I dono how to SHAK hand lar...
I learnt a new word... COINCIDENT... means 'kebetulan'...

My student, Nicolas got 40 in his maths jabatan test...
I dono I should be proud or sad..?
It shows failure or success..?
He said he improved coz previously he was fail all the time...
I just know to teach him better in future so that he could get an A...


One of the Challenge is Over!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!